LOCATION: Sedro Woolley, WA.
We are hiring a Supervisor for our Fabrication division. This person will lead a team in both fitting and fabricating for a variety of weld projects from naval vessels to rocket components. You will be a part of a skilled team and be a working supervisor creating solutions for complex projects. You will need to pass TIG, MIG tests in steel, aluminum, and other materials.
LOCATION: Sedro Woolley WA.
HOURS: This is a full-time, Monday-Thursday 4 x 10 hours (40 hours/week).
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Direct the employee assessment process
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- Be on time and present for all scheduled shifts
- Perform any such duties assigned by supervisor
CORE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Familiar with cad & 3d model a plus
- TIG welding skills in a variety of materials (aluminum, stainless steel, titanium)
- Knowledge of metal alloys and welding
- Experience with AWS, ASME or other welding specifications
- Strong analytical ability, Capable of reading plans, math related to drawings & eye for details
- Mentor & develop employees
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- The ability to lead by example with regards to quality and workmanship
- Experience in NDT and or CWI certification would be a plus
- Driver license in good standing
- Related college degree or experience in lieu of, high school or GED,
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Wage – depends on experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401-K retirement plan options
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid bereavement leave
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL RESOURCES:
We are an equal opportunity employer and one of the Western United States leading welders, industrial contractors, and metal fabricators serving the maritime industries for over 32 years. We take care of our customers and our employees. We work very hard to hire people who share our values of respect for all people, integrity in every situation, and quality in everything we do.
Job offer is contingent upon a pre-employment drug test and reference check.