LOCATION: Sedro Woolley, WA.
This is a Manager/Estimator position, reporting directly to the company General Manager. Manager/Estimator is responsible for managing all phases of a project from initial inquiry to project closeout and warranty.
LOCATION: Sedro Woolley WA
HOURS: This is a full-time, Monday-Thursday, 4 x 10 hours (40 hours/week).
- Assessing new project inquiries and identifying projects to pursue
- Develop accurate cost estimates for multiple scopes of work
- Contract negotiation and review
- Oversight of submittals
- Overseeing all phases of the project, from shop drawing review to closeout
- Primary interface with General Contractor, Architect, Owner
- Work to nurture existing industry relationships and develop new clients
- Coordinate and maintain a master schedule
- Manage a diverse workforce of shop labor
- Clear communication and documentation with the project team
CORE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of project accounting and cash flow across multiple projects at different phases
- Mechanical aptitude, problem-solving, and creativity
- Ability to constantly exceed high expectations and interface with elite clientele
- 5+ years of commercial project management experience favorably
- Microsoft office suite CAD experience is a plus
- Related college degree or experience in lieu of, high school or GED,
- 4-year degree in a construction related major, highly encouraged to apply
- Trade background with verifiable promotion to management is also looked upon favorably
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Wage – depends on experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401-K retirement plan options
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid bereavement leave
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL RESOURCES:
We are an equal opportunity employer and one of the Western United States leading welders, industrial contractors, and metal fabricators serving the maritime industries for over 32 years. We take care of our customers and our employees. We work very hard to hire people who share our values of respect for all people, integrity in every situation, and quality in everything we do.
Job offer is contingent upon a pre-employment drug test and reference check.